Tuesday, 30 November 2010

Happy New Year!


Konbanwa minasan, new year is coming and I hope all of you are prepared for your new school term ^_^ Well, its going to be year 2011 and that means I'm no more the kaichou for the JClub ne~ I hope all of you had a great time during our meetings. The new kaichou will be selected on January and of course, its either Sukichan or Jacky ne ^w^
あけましておめでとうございます -Akemashite omedetou gozaimasu
Thats 'Happy New Year' in Japanese (I hope all of you still remember how to read hiragana).

Don't forget to watch the BIGGEST MUSIC CONCERT 'LIVE' -Kouhaku Utagasen on tv ^o^ Its on NHK channel 398 (astro), 31st December. Its a show that you must not miss cause it is only held once every year and of course! Most of your favorite Japanese artist will perform LIVE. It starts at 7.30pm (6.30pm in Malaysia) til 11.45pm (10.45pm in Malaysia). RED & WHITE -that is all about the concert. 22 female artists (RED Team) will compete with 22 male artists (WHITE Team). Interesting? He he ^.^ Well, there are also enka singers for should I say the old folks? Just kidding ^0^ Take a look at the list of artists:

Red Team: Angela Aki, Ikimonogakari, Aiko, Ishikawa Sayuri, Uemura Kana, Hamasaki Ayumi, AKB48, Kawanaka Miyuki, Kumiko, Koda Kumi, Godai Natsuko, Kobayashi Sachiko, Sakamoto Fuyumi, Tendo Yoshimi, Dreams Come True, Nakamura Mitsuko, Nishino Kana, Perfume, Hirahara Ayaka, Mizuki Nana, Mizumori Kaori, Wada Akiko.

White Team: Arashi, Itsuki Hiroshi, HY, Exile, NYC, Kayama Yuzo, Kitajima Saburo, Go Hiromi, Kobukuro, SMAP, Tokio, Tokunaga Hideaki, AAA, Hikawa Kiyoshi, Funky Monkey Babys, Fukuyama Masaharu, Flumpool, Hosokawa Takashi, Porno Graffitti, Mori Shinichi, Yusuke, L'Arc~Ciel

Host: Nao Matsushita and ARASHI

I wish you all JClub leaders and members the best in year 2011!! おつかれさまでした!
By: Mika (xkaichou)