Saturday, 30 July 2005

Cosplay & J+K-Pop Dance Cover Contest 2011


Venue:e@curve, Mutiara Damansara, PJ
Date: 27th February 2011
Time: 11.00am~5.00pm

This event is open to public, no entrance fee is required. There are no age limit for both of the contests!

~How to Participate~
REGISTRATION FOR THE COSPLAY CONTEST IS OPEN AGAIN due to the change in date:
Fill in these questions and attach a picture of the character that you are cosplaying and send to: lifeless_fire@hotmail.com

Cosplay Application Form

1) Full Name: [As in I.C]

2) Nickname:

3) I.C. No.:

4) Date of birth:

5) Gender:

6) Alumni or Workplace:

7) Character Name:

8) Name of the Game:

9) Genre:

10) Email:

11) Contact Number:


Request:-

- Please fill Full Name as in I.C.

- Please attach the picture of the character that you are going to cosplay.

- Please bring your I.C on the day itself to confirm identity.

Please send this to lifeless_fire@hotmail.com after filling required spaces. Please and Thank you for your cooperation. If you need any assistance please feel free to sms 017-5146557. If you need to call please set a time beforehand with her. Thank you.

REGISTRATION FOR J+K-POP DANCE COVER CONTEST IS OPEN AGAIN due to change in date:
Fill in these questions and attach the song(s)/remix song(s) and send to: lifeless_fire@hotmail.com


J & K-Pop Dance Cover Contest Application Form

1) Group name:

2) Leader’s Name:

3) Members: (Name, Nickname, Gender, I.C. No., Date of Birth.. Including Leaders. TOTAL: (?) person(s)


(a) Full Name:(Leader)

(b) Nickname:

(c) Gender:

(d) Date of birth:

(e) I.C. no.:

(f) School/Campus/Workplace:


(a) Full Name:

(b) Nickname:

(c) Gender:

(d) Date of birth:

(e) I.C. no.:

(f) School/Campus/Workplace:


4) Contact Number of Leader:

5) Genre:

6) Name of song(s):

7) Artists of song(s):

8) Duration of song(s): TOTAL::

9) Email:

Request:-

- Please make sure Full Name is as in I.C.

- Please include the already mixed song medley that you are going to dance to.

- Please bring your I.C on the day itself to confirm identity.

- Please bring your own song CD as using my copy will impose punishment fees.

Please send it to lifeless_fire@hotmail.com after filling required spaces. Please and Thank you for your cooperation. If you need any assistance please feel free to sms 017-5146557. If you need to call please set a time beforehand with her. Thank you.


*Contestants must report themselves 30minutes before the contest starts; contestants will be disqualified if they fail to arrive before the time stated.